USGA Rules Apply in Addition To
- Out of bounds is designated by white stakes.
- Water hazards are designated by yellow stakes.
- Lateral hazards are designated by red stakes.
- Ball may be dropped one club length from cart paths or birdhouse yardage markers. No drop is granted if ball lies in hazard.
- If a white staked tee obstructs swing or ball flight to the green, drop at nearest point of relief without penalty .
Rules of Conduct
- Please observe proper golf etiquette.
- Shirts are to be worn at all times.
- Every player is required to have their own set of clubs.
- Please repair and replace all ball marks and divots.
- No bikes, strollers, or any unauthorized motorized vehicles are permitted on the course.
- Rake all bunkers.
- Please return lost clubs to the Pro Shop.
- Allow faster players to play through.
- Four Golfers per group (Unless cleared by Pro Shop)
- Players are encouraged to play 9 holes in 2 hours or less.
Golf Cart Rules
- Two people per cart for all carts, rentals and personal.
- No one under 18 years of age is permitted to drive a cart. No exceptions!
- No sitting or standint on the back of golf carts, rentals and personal.
- Limit of two golf bags per cart, rentals and personal .
- Follow the cart signs and stay on the paths, keep carts away from the tee boxes and the greens.
- Golfers who violate these rules will be warned and may have their cart privileges revoked.
- No walking out onto the range to pick up extra balls.
- Driving range closes at dusk every night.